crawfish or shrimp potato corn chowderFrom jadedmom 4 years ago
- 2-4 pounds crawfish or shrimp tails (peeled and cleaned), uncooked shopping list
- 1 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter shopping list
- 3-4 medium potatoes, diced small shopping list
- 2 can cream of shrimp soup shopping list
- 2 cans evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 pints half and half shopping list
- 1 pound velveeta, diced shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 can cream style corn shopping list
- cajun seasoning salt or season all shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion, bell pepper, and celery in butter in large pot on medium heat for about 25 minutes or until tender.
- Add soups, evap. milk, half and half, corn and potatoes.
- Simmer on low for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add crawfish or shrimp, cook for a couple minutes.
- Turn heat off and add Velveeta, stir until melted.
- Season with cajun seasoning to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookjadedmom Baton Rouge, LA
The Rating7 people
Wonderful! I saved, printed and can't wait to try it.
Markmark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Sounds GREAT, love the richness! Five Forks for ya...debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Love the mudbug. Oh this is rich allright. Delicious.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!