Club Sandwiches with a Mexican FlairFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 12 slices thick cut peppered bacon shopping list
- 12 slices sourdough bread shopping list
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce shopping list
- 1 tomato, sliced shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 3/4 pound sliced turkey breast shopping list
- guacamole shopping list
- 2 small avocados, peeled and pitted shopping list
- 1/4 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro shopping list
- juice of 1 lime shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Picante mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup picante sauce shopping list
How to make it
- First prepare the guacamole by mashing the avocados and adding the remaining ingredients and mixing well.
- Next prepare the Picante Mayonnaise by combining the mayonnaise and picante sauce.
- Fry the bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread the guacamole on 6 slices of the bread and the picante mayonnaise on the other 6 slices.
- Place layers of onion, lettuce, tomato, bacon, and turkey on the pieces of bread spread with guacamole and top with the other bread.
- Slice and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- tribeowens Nowhere, Us
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- chelleybelley Edgewater Park, NJ
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- rosiek Waterloo, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
Peppered bacon is a gift from heaven, added to guacamole and turkey in a sandwich is sublime. Yummy. Must raid sister's house for avocados, add to the "to do list". She won't mind a bit.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
hey i wasnt invited lol..........boo --hoo lol
these are great bet they loved them !!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I wasn't invited either, but my Sangria was...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it