Seasoned Tilapia FilletsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2 tilapia fillets(6oz,each) shopping list
- 1 Tbs butter,melted shopping list
- 1 tsp steak seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1/8 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- dash of garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place fillets in a greased 11x7" baking dish. Drizzle with butter. In a small bowl,combine the remaining ingredients;sprinkle over fillets.
- Cover and bake at 425 for 15 mins. Uncover and bake 5 to 8 mins. longer or till fish flakes easily with fork.
- I also sprinkle a little parmesan cheese on before baking.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
wonderful recipe. One of my favorite dishes. Hope you don't mind I up loaded an image for you.karlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Tilapia is a wonderful fish especially when made this way.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
That parmesan cheese would make this soooo good!jett2whit in Union City loved it