Hungarian Beef StewFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1 1/4pounds beef chuck in 3/4" pieces shopping list
- 1 pound carrots, sliced shopping list
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cups thinly sliced cabbage shopping list
- 2 cups water OR 1 1/2 cups water and 1/2 cup red wine shopping list
- 6 ounce can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 envelope onion-mushroom soup mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 8 ounces reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT sour cream in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook for 8 to10 hours on low until meat is tender.
- Turn off cooker.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Makes 8 cups stew.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating14 people
Nice dish :)donman in Hammond loved it
I love this type of recipe, I wish I had a platre of this in front of me.
Five forks and a big smile :)trigger in loved it
Love this one........at my age SLOW is good........hahahahahahhagrizzlybear in loved it