PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIE BARSFrom karlyn255 6 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup hershey's cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10 oz. pkg.) peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 13x9x2 baking pan.
- Beat melted butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour, cocoa, milk, beat until blended.
- Stir in 1 cup nuts.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, until edges begin to pull away from sides
- of pan.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter, peanutbutter chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, stirring until smooth, pour over baked layer.
- Place chocolate chips in small bowl.
- Microwave 45 seconds, until chips are melted when stirred.
- Drizzle bars with melted chocolate.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkarlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
The Rating8 people
The one thing that makes me luckier than you as far as this recipe is concerned, karlyn, is that I have no kids! My thanks and my five, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
yum yum sweetie i love peanut butter and chocolate who doesnt ???
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Who Said The Kids Have To Know We Made These? There Are Some Things That Are For Adults Only ;)
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it