Maille Marinade For ChickenFrom kidaria 5 years ago
- 2 lbs chicken large thigh filets shopping list
- 4 tsp Maille or Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 cloves crushed, garlic shopping list
- 2 tsp honey shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a ziplock big and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove and bbq until done. Usually 25-35 minutes over medium.
- Or bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with salad and rice.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating7 people
Love this marinade, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Very nice, the honey would mellow the dijon nicely. Thanks for the post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I use a similar marinade for fish and chicken. It is really good!frandee in Burnaby loved it