Chile Relleno CasseroleFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 3 cans (7 oz. each) whole mild green chilies shopping list
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 8 oz. pepper Jack cheese, whole not grated shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- Dash of pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degress. Spray 9"x13" casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice chilies lengthwise on one side. Remove seeds, drain and dry on paper towels. Slice Pepper Jack cheese in 1/4"x1/4"x4" long pieces. Put one piece inside each chili . Place stuffed chilies in casserole dish.
- Mix eggs, milk, half and half, flour, salt and pepper; whisk to combine. Pour over chilies. Sprinkle top with Cheddar cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Makes 8 servings.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating4 people
Oh, I Love Rellenos. I Agree, I Can Eat This For Any Meal. This Is A Wiiner.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
Elegant, Easy "5"FORK!!!!! way to
'make a Reputation' for the Best 'Relleno'
casserole on the 'Planet' !
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I've been wanting a Chile Relleno Casserole Recipe
and looks like a found a great one! 5! Thanks, Dooley
dooley in Krum loved it