Dump CakeFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease the bottom of 9"x13" cake pan. Pour crushed pineapple in bottom of pan and evenly distribute. Pour cherry pie fillings over the top of pineapple, and spread as evenly as possible.
- Dump the DRY cake mix on top of the cherry-pineapple mixture and smooth out as much as possible.
- Slice butter into pats and distribute in a even pattern on top of cake mix. Sprinkle with pecans and coconut (if desired - for those who don't like nuts or coconut, eliminate this step).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until done - watch so it doesn't burn. Cool before serving. Top with whipped topping or whipped cream, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- maureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- goblue434 Anniston, AL
- selna Vancouver, CA
- sandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- petunia97 Gonzales, LA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
This Is A Favorite Around Our House.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
another winnerpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
This is great, used to make this when my kids were little. We all loved it! High five.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it