Grill Cheese DevineFrom copcook 5 years ago
- Two thick slices of your favorite bread shopping list
- Leftover grilled chicken breast sliced shopping list
- 4 slices of good smokey bacon shopping list
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing zipped up with a dash of chipotle powder shopping list
- Thick slices of tomato shopping list
- thin slices of red onion shopping list
- slices of your 2 favorite cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp ex virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- Slice of bread
- Drizzle ranch dressing
- Med hi frying pan melt butter in the olive oil, allow to reach the med hi temperature. Carefully slide the topless sandwich into the pan. Grill until the bread is a rich golden brown. Top with the 2nd slice and carefully flip. Cover with a lid until this side is also golden brown.
- One thing I do is just as the first side is grilled, I'll slide the pan under the broiler for a bit to ensure a full melt of the cheese.
The Cookcopcook Calgary, CA
The Rating5 people
Oh yes, will definitely have to try this one. Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
oh yeah...great post. We like to do this with tortilla wraps, too! Bryan always gets something similar in his lunch the day after we've had chicken! Love it!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Thanks, this sounds wonderful - grilled cheese is a favorite in our house!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!