Garlic Chicken Tapas With Tomato-Raisin SauceFrom juels 5 years ago
- For The Chicken: shopping list
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks shopping list
- For The tomato-Raisin sauce: shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cilantro, pepper and 6 cloves of garlic together. Rub this mixture over chicken. Place chicken pieces on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in a 500F oven until chicken is lightly browned, about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor or blender, process 2 cloves of garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and raisins, until smooth and sauce-like.
- Serve chicken hot, with tomato-raisin sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating10 people
awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
THAT'S A WILD COMBINATION OF FLAVORS!I LOVE IT!
HIGH FIVE!!AND A FLAG FOR UNIQUE!!!!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Absolutely fabulous recipe! This one is a keeper and defiantly a FIVE FORKS!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Party Food316 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Garlic Junkies15 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
Companys Coming114 members
Mexican Cooking139 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Chicken Please144 members
Cookin With Chicken65 members
Appetizers A Gogo44 members