Maltys B E A T SandwichFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1/2lb bacon, slices cut in half, and fried to just crisp shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 avocado shopping list
- 1 large, or two small tomatoes, sliced shopping list
- about 3oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- dash of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4t paprika shopping list
- 1/4t dried parsley shopping list
- dash each of onion, garlic and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- Squirt of fresh lemon juice(optional) shopping list
- DROP of liquid smoke(optional) shopping list
- 8 slices good whole wheat or grain bread shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cream cheese, Worcestershire, paprika, parsley, onion, garlic, pepper, lemon juice and liquid smoke until well blended. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until just crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Fry eggs in bacon grease until yolks are just set.
- Lightly toast bread and spread one side of each slice with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place egg on bottom slice of bread and arrange the rest of the ingredients, ending with tomato.
- This works great for lunch or a breakfast sandwich!
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating9 people
My favorite sammich yet... even though apparently it's been done before, with the BEAT part, anyway, I was pretty proud of myself when I made it, and you're right... the cream cheese mix is the key. :) I'm always happy when I can contribute something...moremalty in Missoula loved it
I love egg sandwiches, and the cream cheese mix sounds great! Thanks. High 5maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Great post...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it