Caramelized Onions Roasted Potatoes And PenneFrom mrswilliams 4 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 lb penne shopping list
- 1 1/2-2 cups leftover roasted potatoes (I used these roasted potatoes... http://theordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com/2009/05/roasted-potatoes.html) shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- salt shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Boil water and add penne.
- In medium pan add 2 tablespoons butter.
- Once butter is melted add sliced onions and sprinkle with salt.
- When onions are caramelized add potatoes and garlic and cook until potatoes are also caramelized.
- When pasta is done, drain and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter then stir in onoin/potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!