Avocado Tomato And Mozzarella SaladFrom sparow64 6 years ago
How to make it
- With a small knife or "shark", cut the little stem end out of the tomato using a serrated knife, cut the tomatoes into 1/3 inch slices.
- Slice the mozzarella ¼ inch thick.
- Alternate slices of Avocado, tomato, mozzarella and basil leaves like playing cards on individual plates.
- Drizzle on the olive oil and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with Italian bread or baguette (French bread).
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
I have tried this and it is truly delicious. Thanks for a super post. 5 and flagvictoriaregina in USA loved it
You definitely have my vote!californiacook in loved it
I love this, Lori! Thanks for sharing. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it