Cream of Jalapeno SoupFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- Recipe by Hell's Backbone Grill, Utah. shopping list
- I N G R E D I E N T S shopping list
- 7 jalapeño peppers, stemmed and seeded shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 cup finely diced sweet yellow onion shopping list
- 4 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced Haas avocado shopping list
- 2 cups diced fresh or roasted tomatoes shopping list
- 8 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 bunch cilantro, stemmed and chopped shopping list
- sea salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- I N S T R U C T I O N S
- Wearing gloves and protecting your eyes, carefully mince jalapeños and chop onions, then slow cook in butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Add garlic and stir until onions are translucent.
- Turn heat off and add avocados, tomatoes, and cream.
- Turn heat to low and carefully bring to a simmer.
- Cook at a gentle simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir often to keep liquid from scorching.
- Add generous amounts of salt, cracked black pepper and cilantro. Garnish with edible flower petals and cilantro leaves.
- Let's eat!
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating12 people
I am making this soon! YUMO!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
This sounds unique and soooo gooood!!! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Awesome..:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it