Susies Aka Puddlewonderful Red Potato SaladFrom puddlewonderful 5 years ago
- potatoes, red of course 12 medium shopping list
- 10 hard boiled eggs (use only egg whites if wanted) shopping list
- celery chopped up about four celery stalks shopping list
- tomatoes chopped up shopping list
- green onions chopped up shopping list
- just a teenie dash of garlic powder shopping list
- just a spritz of fresh lemon... shopping list
- 1/2 medium walla walla onion cut up shopping list
- FRESH dill or use your dill spice and don't be shy with this shopping list
- One small kosher dill pickle..chopped up shopping list
- handful of parsley flakes shopping list
- dash of cayenne pepper shopping list
- dash of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp yellow or Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 cups mayo or use Greek yogurt for a low fat substiute (same amount) or yogurt of your choice, plain...of course. I like Greek cause it's thick and holds together. shopping list
- You can also add finely chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- or roasted sweet red pepper shopping list
- It all goes together beautifully.... shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Scrub potatoes under cold water and then bake them for about 40 minutes
- Cut potatoes into bite sized chunks and put in a bowl
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well...
- Then refrigerate and serve and top with some ground black pepper and add some more parsely over top with your fingertips and give it a little spritz of fresh lemon
- If you want to really kick it up a knotch just put a spritz of white truffle oil on top...
- Give it a drizzle.
- Great for summer fun..
- And oh, so good.
- All the ingredients spell summer fun.
The Cookpuddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
The Rating9 people
Lotsa Great Flavors Goin' On In This. Sounds Incredibly (sp?) Delicious. Thnx For A Great Share.
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
great stuff girl! They all go together beautifully like you said. 5, my friend.victoriaregina in USA loved it
have always done my own recipe.....but its time to try something newkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!