BLT SaladFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 8-oz. pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked shopping list
- 4 c. tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices smoked bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 T. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 t. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 t. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. pepper shopping list
- 3 c. lettuce, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Place macaroni in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and bacon; toss gently and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients except lettuce together in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture; gently toss until well coated.
- Chill; serve over shredded lettuce.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating4 people
Great salad! My family loved it and it was sooo easy to make, it was a great change to our normal Thanksgiving salads. Thanks!!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
Tried this and it is excellent! Thanks for the post!crocwoman in Saskatoon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!