BLT SaladFrom helewes 5 years ago
- 8-oz. pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked shopping list
- 4 c. tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 4 slices smoked bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 T. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 t. cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 t. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1/2 t. pepper shopping list
- 3 c. lettuce, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Place macaroni in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes and bacon; toss gently and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients except lettuce together in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour over macaroni mixture; gently toss until well coated.
- Chill; serve over shredded lettuce.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
The Rating4 people
Tried this and it is excellent! Thanks for the post!crocwoman in Saskatoon loved it
Great salad! My family loved it and it was sooo easy to make, it was a great change to our normal Thanksgiving salads. Thanks!!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!