Fierro ChickenFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 5 oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 11/2c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1(4oz) can choped green chilies shopping list
- 3/4 c. heavy cream shopping list
- 6 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 Tbs chili powder shopping list
- 3/4 c enchilada sauce shopping list
- 6 button mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat ove to 350,spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix cream cheese,cheddar cheese,chilies,chili powder,enchilada sauce,button mushrooms and heavy cream in large bowl.
- Arrange breasts in prepared dish Pour sauce over chicken and bake 40 mins.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Sounds yummy - wish it were low cal - but then it wouldn't taste so good! High 5valinkenmore in Malott loved it
You hit my cream cheese button with this one...yum.mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
Fabulous recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it