PaczkiFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 ounce melted butter shopping list
- 1 ounce lemon juice shopping list
- 1 -ounce rum shopping list
- 1 -quart water shopping list
- 1 -quart eggs shopping list
- 1/2- quart sugared eggs yolks shopping list
- 1/2- ounce salt shopping list
- 4 -1/2 ounces milk powder shopping list
- 1 -pound granulated sugar shopping list
- 1- pound, 10 ounces shortening shopping list
- 1 -pound cake flour shopping list
- 9 -1/2 pounds high gluten flour shopping list
- 1 -pound yeast shopping list
- vegetable oil, for deep frying shopping list
- your favorite preserves for filling!!! shopping list
- powdered sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients, except vegetable oil together in a large mixer fitted with a dough hook for 11 to 12 minutes or until dough reaches 78 degrees F. Set dough aside to rise for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Divide and round dough into golf ball-sized pieces, put onto sheet pan and proof until the balls grow to around the size of soft balls, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat a fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Deep fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a plain tip, fill with your favorite preserves and top with powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- victoriaregina USA, VA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- shibattou Fort Mohave, AZ.
- donman Hammond, LA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating13 people
Welcome back Tink. Great Post! 5!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Delightful…good to see you back, I realize that Ohio is not the edge of the known universe but it is the to see you posting again.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
How's it going Tink? Nice post and history lesson.
Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it