Yummy Glazed Pineapple CakeFrom valinkenmore 3 years ago
- For Cake: shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teas. baking soda shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple (do not drain) shopping list
- For Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- ½ cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- ½ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ cup whole buttermilk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- For cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9”x13” pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Mix together with a wire whisk. Combine 2 eggs and pineapple together in a small bowl. Mix pineapple mixture with flour mixture until well combined. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool a bit (15 minutes) and glaze with Buttermilk Glaze.
- For Glaze:
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; add sugars, baking soda and buttermilk. Stir until well blended. Increase heat; bring to boil. Boil one minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over warm cake.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- kimsmomma Erlanger, KY
- eli213 Nowhere, Us
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- mkm114 Springdale, AR
- mother_earths_moon_child Morrilton, AR
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
Sounds Really Delicious! Sounds Really Moist & Sweet, My Kind Of Cake :)
Steffgoblue434 in Anniston loved it
the buttermilk glaze is different...great post..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
also agree, great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!