Super Easy Peanut Butter PieFrom marky90 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 25 Oreos shopping list
- 4 Tbs butter, melted. shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 Cup creamy peanut butter (Jif is what I like) shopping list
- 1 8 Oz package of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 1/4 Cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 8 oz serving of Cool Whip, thawed. (you can use other brand but why) shopping list
- Shaved chocolate or Chopped peanut butter cups for garnish! shopping list
How to make it
- Crush the Oreos until they are fine crumbs.
- Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine.
- Press mixture into a pie pan, then bake in a heated oven for 5 to 7 minutes until firm.
- Remove and cool.
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and stir until combined and creamy.
- Add Thawed Cool Whip and beat until blended and smooth.
- Pour filling into cooled pie crust, add shaved chocolate and or chopped peanut butter cups for garnish and chill for a few hours.
- This is a winner...........
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating4 people
One of my favorite recipes, love the homemade Oreo crust, and full cup of peanut butter...Jif is the best, for sure...Five forks, and great to see you back!!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
This is much like my recipe and its always comes out greatravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
You have my 5 on this great pie, I'm with you, I'm a Jiffy peanut butter fan also.henrie in Savannah loved it