egg bhujiya scrambled eggs indian styleFrom chandrima 4 years ago
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 pieces of garlic (finely chopped) shopping list
- 1 small tomato (finely chopped) shopping list
- 2 green chillies(finely chopped) shopping list
- little ginger finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cumin seed shopping list
- coriander leaves finely chopped shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
- (if u have left overs ham, roast chicken, soya granules, minced meat. add to the above ingredients) shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl whisk the eggs with all the ingredients except the cumin seeds and coriander.
- Heat oil in a shallow fry pan
- put the cumin seeds fry it
- Now reduce the flame and add the egg mixture
- scramble the eggs
- in the add the coriander leaves for flavour
- Serve it hot with bread, roti or steamed rice. A nice breakfast, lazy lunch and a quick dinner.
- Also try this with maggi noodles
The Cookchandrima Delhi, IN
The Rating5 people
I love this recipe, I never thought of making scrambled eggs this way, the most I ever do is put a bit of cut up bacon in it. Thanks a lot for the recipe!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it
Now this is my kind of eggs. Thanks for the post.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Can't wait to try :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!