Chipolte Orange BBQ MeatballsFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 12 oz. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2c crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1/2c chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/3c sliced scallions shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1tsp each cumin,oregano and minced garlic shopping list
- 2/3c chipolte bbq sauce or regular bbq sauce shopping list
- 1 and 1/2tsp grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/4c orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- Using hands,mix beef,chips,1/3c cilantro,scallions,egg,cumin,oregano and garlic in med. bowl until well combined. Form into 30 balls(about 1 Tbs. ea.)
- Coat large skillet with non-stick spray;heat over med. heat. Add meatballs,increase heat to med-high and cook 5 to 7 mins,turning frequently,until browned and cooked through.
- Add bbq sauce,orange zest and juice and remaining cilantro to skillet. Cook,tossing,over low heat until meatballs are coated. Transfer to serving bowl and serve with toothpicks.