Neiman Marcus Popover Secret RecipeFrom marky90 4 years ago
- 3 1/2 Cups whole milk shopping list
- 4 Cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt shopping list
- 1 Tsp baking powder shopping list
- 6 Large eggs, at room temperature shopping list
- For the Butter: (a must) shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 Cup of your best quality strawberry preserves shopping list
How to make it
- Place milk in bowl and microwave on high for two minutes, or warm to touch.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack eggs in another large bowl with an electric mixer and whisk for on medium for about 3 minutes, until foamy. Turn down mixer speed to low and add warm milk.
- Gradually add flour mixture and beat for about 2 minutes. Let batter rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spray popover pan generously with nonstick spray. Fill popover cups almost to the top with batter and place popover pan on cookie sheet. Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 375 and bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer, until popovers are deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and pop out popovers on a cool rack.
- Serve hot with the Strawberry Butter:
- To make butter, place in bowl and beat until smooth, add preserves and beat until fluffy.
People Who Like This Dish 39
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Mmmmmm this looks mighty fine lol
thank you miss marky girl lol
tink xoxminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
When are you serving? Be right over! :+D
High Five!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Looks great to me!m2googee in Tomball loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!