Caramel Pecan PieFrom birdy 9 years ago
- 40 pieces caramels, don't forget to unwrap them shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teas salt shopping list
- 1 teas vanilla shopping list
- 3 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup pecan halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
- 1 9 inch Unbaked pastry shell shopping list
How to make it
- Melt caramels with water & butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Stir occasionally until smooth.Combine sugar,salt & eggs. Gradually
- add caramel sauce and mix well.
- Stir in pecan halves & pour into pastry shell.Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes
- to 1 hour depending on your oven.
- Pie filling will appear soft,but becomes firm as it cools.