Diner Meatloaf with Crater GravyFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 pounds 80% lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound ground pork shopping list
- 3/4 cup quick cooking oatmeal shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed beef broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- hot cooked mashed potatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ground beef, pork, oatmeal and eggs.
- Mix in milk, tomato juice, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pack firmly into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine broth and water. Cook until bubbly.
- Whisk in cream of mushroom soup.
- Heat through.
- Serve meatloaf slices and mashed potatoes with gravy.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!