Chicken Ala MilanoFrom texaspapajohn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub chichen with garlic and sprinkle with half of the Italian seasoning
- Pound chicken until 1/4 inch thick
- Place 3 breast on botton of a 9 X 13 inch pan
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella and place prosciutto ham on top
- Place 3 remaining chicken breast on top
- Add remaining mozzarella
- Place the garlic cloves around the edge
- Pour olive oil over garlic and add remaining seasoning
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes
- Puree oil, garlic and salt to taste as a garnish if desires.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooktexaspapajohn Dallas, TX
The Rating7 people
Really a delicious "5"FORK!!!!!
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
YUM! Love it! Saivng this one to try.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I can taste it now, sounds wonderful! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!