Chicken Breasts with Artichoke Cheese StuffingFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts skinned and halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" inch thickness then set aside.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion, parsley flakes and mustard in small mixing bowl.
- Cut artichoke hearts into bite size pieces then stir into cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each piece of chicken.
- Roll up and secure edges with wooden picks.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish then dip rolled chicken in flour mixture to coat.
- Mix egg and water in shallow dish.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish or on sheet of waxed paper.
- Dip rolled chicken in egg mixture then in bread crumbs pressing to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate coated chicken for 1 hour then preheat oven to 350.
- Place oil in rectangular baking dish and place in oven for 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Use tongs to roll coated chicken in hot oil then arrange in pan and bake 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Thanks for sending this one. It sounds amazing and I will definitely try it some time soon for dinner. It's just the kind of thing that will go down a treat with the family.danadooley in Singapore loved it
sounds good ... love marinated artichokes..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
How decadent! Can't wait to try this on company!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!