Chicken Breasts with Artichoke Cheese StuffingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 whole boneless chicken breasts skinned and halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4" inch thickness then set aside.
- Mix cheese, mayonnaise, onion, parsley flakes and mustard in small mixing bowl.
- Cut artichoke hearts into bite size pieces then stir into cheese mixture.
- Spread 1/4 cup cheese mixture in center of each piece of chicken.
- Roll up and secure edges with wooden picks.
- Mix flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish then dip rolled chicken in flour mixture to coat.
- Mix egg and water in shallow dish.
- Place bread crumbs in another shallow dish or on sheet of waxed paper.
- Dip rolled chicken in egg mixture then in bread crumbs pressing to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate coated chicken for 1 hour then preheat oven to 350.
- Place oil in rectangular baking dish and place in oven for 10 minutes then remove from oven.
- Use tongs to roll coated chicken in hot oil then arrange in pan and bake 40 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Thanks for sending this one. It sounds amazing and I will definitely try it some time soon for dinner. It's just the kind of thing that will go down a treat with the family.danadooley in Singapore loved it
sounds good ... love marinated artichokes..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
How decadent! Can't wait to try this on company!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!