Chocolate-Covered OREO Cookie CakeFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 4 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 12 OREO chocolate Sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare and bake cake mix in two (9-inch) round cake pans as directed on package.
- Cool in pans 5 min. Invert onto wire racks; remove pans. Cool layers completely.
- Place chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Cool 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add the whipped topping and cookie crumbs; mix lightly.
- Place 1 of the cake layers, top-side down, on serving plate; spread with the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with the remaining cake layer, top-side up.
- Spoon glaze over top of cake.
- Let stand until set.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating8 people
I don't have to taste this to know it's gonna be good. I love the look of it and I know my kids will go wild for it. I really love how it only lists 7 ingredients. Great job! A sure 5.danadooley in Singapore loved it
Sounds absolutely wonderful! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
Fantastic recipe, love the ease, and it looks so pretty! Five forks....=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it