Garlic And Cheese Crusted Rib RoastFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 Tbs butter shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 4 lb rib roast shopping list
- 2 Tbs olive oil shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese shopping list
- 3 T dried parsley (I just eyeball it) shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse and pat dry the roast.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over meat.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chopped garlic, butter and olive oil then stir to blend well.
- Place the seasoned rib roast in garlic mixture and turn to coat rubbing it into the meat.
- Add a little more oil if it doesn't completely coat the meat. In another mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press the bread crumb mixture into the meat completely covering the roast.
- Place roast on a roasting rack inside of a shallow baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated 325 degree oven for about two hours or until the Rib Roast is cooked as desired.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating10 people
Fantastic. I am doing a beef tenderloin this weekend . Will use this. Friend put me onto method for tenderloin. Brown and sear on all sides. Put in 200 oven for 1 hour. Comes out perfect.pleclare in Framingham loved it
Mmmm It doesn't get any better than this.... crusted tasty beef! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Five Forks to you! My favorite cut of beef and done with such ease. Thanks for the great post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it