Penne MozzarellaFrom morninlite 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Ladle out 1/2 cup of the boiled water and set it aside, then strain pasta
- In a medium skillet, warm the oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic, and saute over medium heat until soft (about 15 minutes).
- Add the cheese, spinach, and pasta water.
- Remove from heat.
- Toss with the pasta, then cover with a lid until the cheese melts.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating6 people
Thanks for a great post. Will make a nice summer supper!!!!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
Great recipe! Love the term veggie-phobe, too! ha hasparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
wow sounds delicous thanks bunches high5 for you and Erinmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!