No-Knead Rosemary Peasant BreadFrom foodinnewengland 5 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water. Add flour, salt, and rosemary & stir until blended. Do not knead!! Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size (no need to grease the bowl, just leave it be).
- Dump half of dough each into a greased round 8 or 9" cake pans that have been lightly sprinkled with corn meal. Cover loosely with greased plastic wrap. Then let it rise another hour.
- Lightly sprinkle with more rosemary and coarse salt.
- Bake @ 425 for 10 minutes, then reduce temp to 375 for 15 minutes more.
The Cookfoodinnewengland Claremont, NH
The Rating5 people
Yum yum.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Thank you for this. There's this great little bakery in NYC that made this & now that I live in the mountains, I'll make it this winter. Bookmarked & 5ved. Thank you.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Mmmm.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!