No-Knead Rosemary Peasant BreadFrom foodinnewengland 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water. Add flour, salt, and rosemary & stir until blended. Do not knead!! Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size (no need to grease the bowl, just leave it be).
- Dump half of dough each into a greased round 8 or 9" cake pans that have been lightly sprinkled with corn meal. Cover loosely with greased plastic wrap. Then let it rise another hour.
- Lightly sprinkle with more rosemary and coarse salt.
- Bake @ 425 for 10 minutes, then reduce temp to 375 for 15 minutes more.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookfoodinnewengland Claremont, NH
The Rating5 people
Yum yum.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Thank you for this. There's this great little bakery in NYC that made this & now that I live in the mountains, I'll make it this winter. Bookmarked & 5ved. Thank you.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
Mmmm.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!