Spicy Sweet Potato And Smoked Sausage SoupFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 8 ounces smoked sausage, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, diced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, minced (or to taste) shopping list
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and large diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- salt green onions, garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Saute‚ sausage in a large sauce pot for 5 minutes over medium heat;
- add vegetables and continue to saute for an additional 5 minutes; add flour and cook for 2 more minutes;
- add stock, salt and pepper and stir until smooth.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Garnish with green onions.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
ditto on the sweet potatoes sounds goodvictoriaregina in USA loved it
hey peeta wheres the sweet potatos how many sweetie ..........your pulling my tricks lol ill save it after you fix it lol....this sounds delicious too.....
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I'd love to try this soup! Sounds simply delicious! Smoked sausage, jalapenos, and sweet potatoes...mmmmm!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!