Swiss Chicken CasseroleFrom pookiebear 6 years ago
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 6 slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix(I use stove top chicken) shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Arrange chicken breasts in the baking dish.
- Place one slice of Swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast. Combine cream of chicken soup and milk in a medium bowl, and pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix. Pour melted butter over top, and cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
The Cookpookiebear Regina, Canada
The Rating9 people
Yummy! You Could Add Slices Of Ham And Almost Have A Cordon Bleu.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to try this one! 5! Thanks, Dooleydooley in Krum loved it
5 champ recipe!
PIXYpixyqueen in Sydney,Australia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!