Margarita ShrimpFrom dancegypsy67 8 years ago
- 5 Tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and halved lengthwise shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced green onions shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Margarita or coarse salt shopping list
- lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, green onions and garlic and saute until shrimp turn pink, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add tequila.
- Return to heat and bring to boil, scraping up any browned bits.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and cool. (Can be prepared 6 hours ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
- Toss shrimp with lime juice and salt. Garnish with lime wedges.