Berried Treasure PieFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 cup halved strawberries shopping list
- 1 envelop Dream Whip shopping list
- 1 c milk shopping list
- 1 pkg jello instant pudding mix (lemon or banana flavor) shopping list
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk in bowl until smooth; spread evenly in bottom of pie crust.
- Arrange strawberries on cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare topping mix as directed on package.
- For pie filling mix with 1 cup of milk and fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust; chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining whipped topping and additional strawberries.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I made this with chocolate pudding because I like the combination of chocolate and strawberries. The strawberries weren't looking so hot this time of year so I took the ones that were left and chopped them up and stirred them into the remaining Drea...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
A++++organicmama in loved it