Pomegranate Glazed CarrotsFrom quaziefly 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 pound carrots, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices shopping list
- 1 cup pomegranate juice shopping list
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, toasted and lightly crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add carrots and saut, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
- Add pomegranate juice, cinnamon stick, salt, and pepper and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to a glaze, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Add coriander seeds and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Discard cinnamon stick and serve carrots hot or at room temperature.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating7 people
This sounds wonderful I like the addition of the tart pomegranate juice.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
Hay I like this one it has an interesting twist to glazed carrots will give it a try tonight....Nice postgrizzlybear in loved it
I also like the interesting twist to the carrots! great posts today!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!