Avacado Dreaming PieFrom victoriaregina 7 years ago
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. shopping list
- 1 (9-inch) prepared Graham Cracker Pie Crust* shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 3 medium-size very ripe Hass avocados** shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- optional 1/2-1 c. toasted chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Refrigerate graham cracker crust until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, lemon juice, and unflavored gelatin; let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until softened.
- In a large bowl or the food processor, combine gelatin mixture, avocados, and sweetened condensed milk. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until the filling is firm. In a small bowl, whip heavy cream and sour cream together until stiff peaks form. Serve pie topped with prepared whipped cream mixture and sprinked toasted almonds..
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating13 people
Ok.Ok......I will trust you that it taste good.cause when it truns brown it sure won't look like any pie I have eaten...hahahahhaa
this is a perfect example where the helpfullness out ways the looks.........;-)
5 for Interestinggrizzlybear in loved it
fantastic and hello...we both are dreaming of avocado's together ...high five.puddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
Very nice post Victoria.....You have me dreaming inAvacadoturtle66 in Sacramento loved it