Tacos In Pasta ShellsFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1-1/4 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 (3oz) pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 18 jumbo pasta shells shopping list
- 2 Tb butter,melted shopping list
- 1 c taco sauce shopping list
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 c shredded Monteray Jack cheese shopping list
- 1-1/2 c crushed tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped onions shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet,brown beef over med heat until no longer pink;drain. Add cream cheese,salt chili powder;mix and simmer 5 mins.
- Meanwhile,bring a large pot of lightly salteed water to a boil. Add pasta and cook 8 to 10 mins or till al dente;drain. Toss with melted butter.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fill shells with beef mixture and arrange in a 9x13" baking dish;pour taco sauce over shells. Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 15 mins.
- Remove dish from oven,and top with cheddar cheese,Monteray Jack cheese and tortilla chips; return dish to oven to cook for 15 mins more.
- Top with sour cream and onions;serve.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
This has all kind of possibilities. Good post ^5 :)donman in Hammond loved it
What s great recipe. I have a couple cans of enchilada sauce that will work great in this recipe. Oh, and peppers and an onion I have to use up. What a great way to clean out the fridge. I am so excited. You get a 25 fork salute.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
I am so glad you posted this recipe. Someone mentioned it to me, but didn't share the recipe. I had forgotten all about it until I saw this. Thanks!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it