Glazed Cornish Hens With Herbal InfusionFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 cornish hen per person shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh dill shopping list
- 1 bunch of fresh basil shopping list
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley shopping list
- several cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 lemon cut up shopping list
- salt, pepper, paprika shopping list
- One bottled of oriental sweet chili sauce (sweet/hot/spicy) shopping list
How to make it
- Season hens liberally inside and out with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stuff hens with a piece of lemon, a clove of garlic and a combination of coarse chopped fresh herbs.
- Pour the chili sauce over the hens.
- Bake in a 350F oven about one hour or until hens are cooked and tender.
- Baste with the pan drippings while hens are cooking,
- Serve with rice , noodles or potatoes of choice.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating8 people
well I don't have any cornish hens.But I do have some sage grouse and chucker..will be trying this on them..Nice Post
Got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
YUM! ^5!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Oh those little birds! Love your recipe.
saved and 5.
Thanksvictoriaregina in USA loved it