Snickerdoodle CupcakesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- Snickerdoodle Cupcakes shopping list
- (yields 12 cupcakes) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, room temp. shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 almond extract shopping list
- 3/4 c. whole milk shopping list
- cinnamon vanilla buttercream frosting shopping list
- 1 stick butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 4 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 2-3 tbs. milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350. Whisk first four dry ingredients, make sure there are no clumps. Combine remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl before mixing in with dry ingredients. Pour batter into liners and bake for 20-25 min.
- For Frosting:
- With an electric mixer, beat butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat, on low speed to combine.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
Sounds really good. Bookmarked and saved!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
wow, love these!midgelet in Eastern loved it
luvin these cupcakes michellem wowo gotta print try and save thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!