APPLE CHICKENFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- gredients: shopping list
- 4 ( about 1 ¼ Lb. Total ) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1Tbs. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup 100% apple juice shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- apple slices and fresh thyme leaves ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- 1)SEASON: Chicken sprinkle with salt and pepper; dust with the flour.
- 2)Melt butter in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook on one side until golden brown. Turn chicken over and push to side of skillet; stir in onion, apple juice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken from skillet and place on a serving platter.
- 3)Increase heat to high; cook onion, stirring frequently, for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned and juice has been reduced. Serve over chicken. Garnish with apple slices and sprinkle with thyme leaves.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
You got my attentation .Apples and breasts...OH YEAH.......hahahahahah
this really does sound good the combination has me interested...will defently give this one a try...I am not a real big coldslaw fan but i have been known to eat it onc...moregrizzlybear in loved it
Sounds good Ed!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
yummy and high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!