Light Pesto And Angel HairFrom spinach1948 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ½ pkg ( 12oz ) angel hair pasta shopping list
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, rinsed and drained shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup nonfat grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 Tbs. pine nuts shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chicken-flavor Bouillon Granules shopping list
- 1tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Boil Angel Hair pasta as directed on the package.
- 2)Combine in a blender or food processor fresh basil leaves, water nonfat grated Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, chicken bouillon granules and minced garlic. Process until basil is finely chopped.
- 3)Place the angel hair pasta in a medium bowl, toss the processed mixture with the pasta.
- 4)Use Grated Parmesan to garnish. Serve.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
This looks yummy! Great recipe, thanks for posting.m2googee in Tomball loved it
i likekimbaby in Live Oak loved it
sounds good 5 from me!ozsmom in Nepean loved it