Chipolte Beef FajitasFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 Tb taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 Tb lime juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. finely chopped chipolte peppers in adobo (from 7 or 11 oz. can) shopping list
- 1 tsp honey shopping list
- 1/2 lb boneless beef sirloin steak,cut in bite- size strips shopping list
- 1 med red onion,cut in thin wedges shopping list
- 4 flour tortillas (8"),heated shopping list
- guacamole,sour cream,shredded lettuce,and or chopped tomatoes,if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat closed contact grill for 5 mins. In shallow non-metal dish,mix taco seasoning,lime juice,chipolte chilies and honey. Add beef,bell pepper and onion;toss to coat.
- When grill is heated,place beef and vegetables on bottom grill surface. Close grill;cook for 4 to 6 mins,turning mixture occasionally,until beef is desired doneness and vegetables crisp-tender.
- Spoon beef and vegetables evenly down center of warm tortilla. Top with guacamole,sour cream, shredded lettuce and or chopped tomatoes. Roll up each tortilla around filling.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating6 people
My husband loves recies like this. Thanks for posting this recipe.fluffy24 in Cranston loved it
Sounds so good!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
my husband is saying 'print that recipe out'
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it