Pumpkin Dumpty CakeFrom ande16 6 years ago
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin puree, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar and milk.
- Stir in cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin filling.
- Sprinkle pecans over the cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over all.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve by itself or with whip cream or ice cream
People Who Like This Dish 12
- dmajor Slidell, LA
- chefsuz Livermore, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- angelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
- furbabies3 Northeast Florida, FL
- selfmanic Augusta, GA
- cookiewoman Convoy, OH
- msamethyst1 Madison, WI
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookande16 Carmel, IN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!