Garlic Chicken and Shrimp over pastaFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- • 2 to 3 boneless chicken breast halves or tenders, about 1 pound shopping list
- • 1 pound large shrimp shopping list
- • 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- • 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- • 4 medium cloves garlic, smashed and minced shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil, or 1 teaspoon dried leaf basil shopping list
- • 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning or seasoned salt blend shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly pound chicken between sheets of plastic wrap to an even thickness. Cut in strips about 1-inch wide.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter with olive oil. Add garlic, basil, parsley, salt, and seasoning.
- Heat over medium low heat and add the chicken and shrimp.
- Cook the shrimp and chicken mixture, stirring, for about 10 to 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- If shrimp are small, add a few minutes after adding chicken.
- Serve with hot cooked pasta. Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serves 4 to 6.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
Sounds easy.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Does sound yummy and easy! Love the garlic and herbs here! Thanks for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
love garlic chicken and shrimP!hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!