Peach Sour Cream PieFrom victoriaregina 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 recipe hot water Pastry, baked and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon orange juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3 cups peeled, sliced fresh peaches shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In food processor or blender, grind almonds until fine. Combine with coconut, sugar, flour, and butter in small bowl until crumbly. Place on pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees F for 5-7 minutes until mixture begins to brown; watch carefully! Remove from pan and cool on waxed paper.
- Prepare, bake, and cool pie shell.
- In medium bowl beat sour cream with 1/3 cup powdered sugar, orange juice, and vanilla. Spread on bottom and sides of cooled pie shell. Top with peaches. In small bowl beat whipping cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff. Cover peaches with whipped cream and sprinkle with cooled toasted almond mixture. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Recipe for hot water pastry coming up.
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating13 people
luv peach pie bet the orange juice is good in it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
It's peach season and I am right in the middle of
peach country. Will have to make this, getting tired of cobbler and cottage cheese.
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
Love peaches..hope it cools down today so I can go to the farm stand and get some...ate the last one yesterday... five forks
peetapeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it