Ricotta Stuffed PeppersFrom mrsc543 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash peppers, cut off tops and remove seeds.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients and stuff peppers.
- Stand in a deep baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over the top of peppers.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
- Let peppers set for 15 minutes, loosely tented with foil.
The Cookmrsc543 North Reading, MA
The Rating4 people
Making this dish tonight. Just to be a pain, what would you suggest serving with your dish? May be garlic bread.. Well done and Thank you....unicorn4 in Melbourne loved it
Growing up in an Italian family, my dad and my grandmother taught me how to cook wonderful, authentic Italian dishes...I love to cook them til this day! I KNOW my little 4 ft. 10 inch Italian Grandma would have absolutely loved this dish!
High ...morepinkpasta in Upstate loved it