Cream Cheese BarsFrom big_momma2009 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees greese an 9x13" pan
- line with 1pkg of rolls. beat cream cheese,vanilla,egg,lemon juice,sugar together till smooth.
- spread over rolls. layer remaing pa=kg of rolls over cream cheese mixture. combine topping ingrediants. sprinkle over crescent rolls. Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool cut and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 11
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- lovebreezy Colorful, CO
- MissouriFarmWife Ozarks, Missouri
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- big_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookbig_momma2009 Carmichaels, PA
The Rating3 people
Love this! Love crescent rolls! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Delicious. I took this to work and one of my co-workers begged me for more! I halved the recipe and baked it in a 10x10 pan. Mine took the whole 35 minutes. I added two pictures and put this in IMI 10/24/14
morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!