CONEY ISLAND SAUCEFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 pound very lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- Dash of black pepper shopping list
- Dash of red pepper shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce, the small one. shopping list
- 3 cans water shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the beef, breaking it up as small as you can.
- Add the onions and sweat them with the meat
- Add rest of the ingredents
- Stir and simmer for up to 3 hours.
- Serve over your favorite dogs... I top mine with mustard and more onion!
- GOD BLESS THE USA!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating3 people
I'm going to try this one for sure. Thankscoffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
This sounds yummy....I love coney island hotdogszena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I'm catching up here. I made this quite awhile ago and it was so delicious. Thank you for a great post.coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!