CONEY ISLAND SAUCEFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 pound very lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- Dash of black pepper shopping list
- Dash of red pepper shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce, the small one. shopping list
- 3 cans water shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons ketchup shopping list
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the beef, breaking it up as small as you can.
- Add the onions and sweat them with the meat
- Add rest of the ingredents
- Stir and simmer for up to 3 hours.
- Serve over your favorite dogs... I top mine with mustard and more onion!
- GOD BLESS THE USA!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!