Stuffed Butternut SquashFrom diannehocut 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut squash lengthwise and scoop out seeds with a spoon
- Place squash in a heavy dutch oven or iron skillet
- Pour enough water around squash, taking care not to immerse the squash
- Mix the butter, brown sugar, pineapple, and nuts in a bowl
- Stuff evenly into the carved out areas
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until squash is tender when poked with a fork
- Cut each half in half or scoop out and serve
The Cookdiannehocut Little Rock, AR
The Rating9 people
What a nice side dish! Welcome to the site!!a1patti in Salem loved it
Loved stuffed squash! This looks easy and good. Thanks for the post.
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
welcomevictoriaregina in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!